Salty (and Sweet) Mouthful
You either love it or you hate it. I happen to love it and, as a result, I’ve concocted this cheeky little number.
It’s super delicious, but one is probably enough of an evening, it’s not like Pimms or Sangria where you can drink it by the bucket load!
A sweet (and salty) treat.
25ml Caramel OR Vanilla Vodka
25ml Golden Rum (preferably with Caramel notes. I used Bombo Rum with Caramel & Spices which is AMAZING!!!)
25ml Caramel Syrup (like what you would put in a coffee)
Ground Sea salt
- Place the Vodka, Rum and Caramel Syrup in a Cocktail shaker.
- Add ice to the Cocktail Shaker.
- Place the lid on the shaker and shake REALLY well for a minute.
- Leave the cocktail to stand for a minute.
- Whilst the cocktail is standing, wet the rim of your chosen glass.
- Grind some sea salt onto a plate or bowl and then dip the rim of the glass into the salt so it coats the edge.
- Pour the cocktail into your glass and swig away!
Chin, Chin my old chums!