Pick your Poison: Completely Knutts
Reese’s Peanut and Chocolate Milkshake Cocktail
“What do you get if you put a cow on top of a washing machine during a spin cycle? “
(My 8 year old told me to write that one…hilarious eh?! Ahem).
This milkshake cocktail is super naughty, super rich, and almost like a dessert in it’s own right.
If you love Reese’s peanut butter cups, you’re going to LOVE this. Think liquified Reese’s cups or snickers and you’re about there.
Peanuts, chocolate, Vodka, Baileys…all shaken up and ready to bring those boys (or girls!) to your yard!
2 heaped tablespoons Reese’s Chocolate and Peanut Spread
150ml cold milk
25ml Baileys (or Triibe Liqueur)
2 Mini Reese’s cups on a cocktail stick to decorate
Ice to serve
- In a blender, add the Reese’s chocolate and peanut spread, milk, vodka, Baileys and Kahlua.
- Place the lid on the blender and turn on.
- Whizz well for 40 seconds.
- Place ice in a glass and pour the cocktail over the ice.
- Decorate with 2 mini Reese’s cups on a cocktail stick.
Get stuck in!
I love seeing you all having a merry old time shaking your milkshakes! 😉