Pick your Poison: Creamy Chocolate Martini
Creamy, Rich and Chocolately, this Cocktail is like a pudding in it’s own right.
Indulgent and a little bit wicked…definitely one to finish with to impress at the end of a dinner party!
60g Dark Chocolate, Chopped – plus a little extra grated chocolate to decorate the glasses
(you can also use milk chocolate but the chocolate flavour won’t be as strong – you could also use a 1/2 and 1/2 mix of milk and dark)
250ml Double Cream
- Heat the double cream over medium high heat, until it starts to boil.
- Pour the cream over the chopped chocolate in a medium sized bowl and stir until the chocolate melts.
- Let it cool before making the cocktails
- Decorate the glasses by moistening the rim of your glasses with cold water.
- Turn the glasses upside down and dip them into the grated chocolate, twisting them around to coat the rim.
- Fill a cocktail shaker halfway with cubed ice.
- Add 1/2 of the chocolate cream base mix, 25ml of vodka and 25ml of Baileys. Shake it vigorously for 30 seconds.
- Pour the finished Chocolate Martini into one of the decorated glasses.
- Repeat those steps using the remaining ingredients to make the second cocktail.
- Serve cold, sprinkled with more grated chocolate if you wish.